Thursday, March 15, 2012

Living with Intent: 31x31

Flickr CC edenpictures
Many of my friends and family know that I'm an extreme planner, and am always looking for a new project. Several of us have started lists of tasks to do before our next birthday. I'm turning 31 at the end of the year, and have written a list of 31 Things to Do Before 31. I've been a little lazy on this list so far (I've done one) but have found my motivation returning...

Up next? A worm bin! I've got the supplies, now I just need to plug in the power drill. Ready or not, here they come! Now, I just need to get that square foot garden in place. Compost tea, anyone?

I've been wasting a lot of time getting to know my new iPhone. I'm in love! I balked at paying the data charges forever, but I've decided a smart phone is a good investment towards becoming a busy little indiepreneur/superwoman. Let me know what apps to use!

Have a lovely day!

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment